Extensive material library that cover the most International Codes
- Non-linear and time dependent material properties editable by the user to carry out construction sequence analysis.
- Stress-Strain user definition curves Visualization of time-dependent material properties.
- Concrete material library.
- Structural steel material library.
- Reinforced steel material library.
- Prestressed concrete material library.
- User-defined material library: easier and faster material model definition.
- Soils and rock materials.
- Utilities for concrete modeling: interface for SOLID65 element and SOLID65 properties generator.
Steel material properties according to codes:
- Eurocode No 3 (European), AISC-LRFD (USA), EAE and CTE (Spanish), British Standard 5950
- Prestressing steel material properties according to codes: EHE (Spanish), British Standard 5896, ASTMA 416, JISG 3536, EN 10138
Concrete material properties according to codes:
- Eurocode No 2 (European), ACI 318 (American), EHE (Spanish), CEB-FIP (Model Code), British Standard 8110, AS3600 (Australian), GB-50010/ GB-50017(Chinese), SP 52101, IS 456.
Codes and Standards:
- Brazilian Code NBR6118
- Indian Standard 456
- Russian Cp 52/101/03
- AASHTO code (Standard Specifications for Highway Bridges)
- CALTRANS Seismic Design Criteria
- French code PS 92
- Greek code EAK 2000
- Indian code IS 1856
- Uniform Building Code