- Definition of any type of cross sections using a single window
- Mechanical structural and code properties, reinforcement properties, etc.
- Automatic discretization in points and tessellas (small facets) inside the beam cross section.
Steel Cross Sections
- Library of Hot Rolled Shapes: more than 4000 shapes available (AISC, ARBED, etc).
- User-defined hot rolled shapes library.
- Quick search of adequate shape.
- Typical Steel Sections by Dimensions: Simple T, I Section, C Channel, Angled L, Box, Pipe.
- Generic Steel Sections by Plates.
- Section Merge: composition of a section from two existing sections.
- Section Edition.
Concrete Cross Sections:
- Typical Concrete Sections by Dimensions: Rectangular, Box, Simple T, Double T, Circular, Hollow circular.
- Multiple ways for defining section’s reinforcement (bending, shear, torsion).
- New cross section type for cables.
- Section definition by capture from 2D/3D ANSYS Models.
- The cross section can have any generic shape and can be made up of different materials.
- User-defined section library.