Definition of common bridge cross sections by specifying basic dimensions.
- Slab cross sections.
- Box cross sections.
- Solid or hollow sections. This capability allows the user to define hollow or solid sections for a particular mileage point.
- Possibility of defining different depth for cross sections along the bridge.
Definition of bridges with composite section.
- Beams (with or without bracing) and concrete slab (symmetric or not)
- Concrete slab (symmetric or not) and trapezoidal metallic box.
- Automatic “mesh” generation for the defined sections to calculate section properties. Any generic bridge section can be easily defined through the GUI.