CivilFEM 2021 Webinar Fiber Reinforced Concrete Modelling
September 29, 2021
This Webinar includes three examples of Fiber Reinforced Concrete applications with nonlinear analysis and design:
● Cracking analysis of a FRC pavement considering shrinkage, ambient temperatures, and additional traffic loads.
● Precast modules for Architectural Facades
● Precast tunnel lining segments
CivilFEM 2021 is a high-end, multipurpose finite element software for civil, structural and geotechnical engineering. This software is suitable for all the types of advanced analyses performed in all construction and civil/structural sectors. This software is suitable for all the types of advanced analyses performed in all construction and civil/structural sectors.
Its unique features combine concrete and steel structure (Checking and Design) under the most important Codes and Standards with all nonlinearities. Additionally, it executes high accuracy and low computational costs; thus, reducing processing time and converging problems within complex models.
Nonlinear Concrete material model considers time dependent material properties as listed:
– Cracking and post-cracking behavior.
– Hardening, softening, and residual stiffness.
– Crushing, creep and shrinkage of nonlinear steel reinforcement.
– Bond-slippage between concrete and reinforcing steel.
– Thermal-structural coupled analysis for early age concrete (heat of hydration).
– Fire or ambient temperature variation11:00 AM EDT (New York Time) – Register now
11:00 AM CEST (Paris Time) – Register now
Ingeciber’s CivilFEM powered by Marc software suite is now available through the MSCOne