Ingeciber S.A. is pleased to announce the availability of the first service pack for CivilFEM 2018 Powered by Marc:
As part of our continuous commitment to improving our software, we are proud to inform you about the new features and capabilities of CivilFEM 2018 SP1 Powered by Marc.
- Duncan-Chang hyperbolic material model.
- Automatic hydrostatic pressure load definition.
- Slope stability analysis – Shear Strength Reduction method analysis (SSRM).
- New non-linear concrete material model:
- Post-cracking hardening and softening behaviour.
- Shear retention factor depending on cracking strain.
- Applications: fiber-reinforced concrete with steel or microsynthetic fibers and low or high fiber addition rates.
- New User Results.
- Results manager window.
- Strain results in principal directions.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any doubts or comments: