Date and time: Tuesday, January 14, 2020.
Duration: 60 minutes
PRESENTED BY THE OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR -REVERO CONSULTING-
This webinar is aimed for specialists with Engineering background and interested in a professional training in the Finite Element Method, with a focus on Civil/ Structural and Geotechnical/ Geomechanical Engineering. The goal of this webinar is to give participants a brief understanding of the various capabilities of CivilFEM powered by Marc®, for the use in Finite Element Analysis and Numerical Modelling. CivilFEM can be applied directly in civil/ structural & geotechnical/ geomechanical engineering consulting companies, scientific research institutes/ universities and any other design & build civil & structural engineering contractors.
The unique features of CivilFEM Powered by Marc® are presented in comparison with other commercial FEA software available on the market:
- Nonlinear analysis for concrete & steel;
- Geotechnical/ geomechanical nonlinear materials + construction stage process/ activation and deactivation of elements + large displacements + other nonlinearities;
- Code checking and design;
- Multiphysics analysis (thermal-structural and seepage structural analysis).
This webinar includes a general overview showing examples and/ or videos about the most important capabilities of CivilFEM, inclusive of the latest material models of Soil Hardening and Hoek & Brown.
Webinar concludes with a presentation of the training and technical support, as well as consultancy, offered as a CivilFEM Support Distributor (CSD), beside the commercial side of licensing.
Join this webinar to learn about:
- CivilFEM powered by Marc®
- CivilFEM Solution
- CivilFEM Versions: Introduction, Advanced, Expert, NPP
- Object oriented & Structural Elements
- Soil-Structure Interaction and Geotechnical/ geomechanical material models
- Construction Stages
- Seismic Analysis
- Heat Transfer
- Pre-stressed Reinforced Concrete
- Forensic Analysis