The new version of CivilFEM 2019 Powered by Marc will be released on June 10th.
You can learn about the new capabilities through the webinar on May 8, and also test Civilfem 2019 through the Beta tester program, with free access to technical support, exercises, forums …
Below is more information about both the webinar and the beta tester program.
This webinar introduces CivilFEM 2019 Powered by Marc. Attend this webinar and learn about the major enhancements with the help of practical examples.
Date and time: Wednesday, May 8, 2019, 11:30 EDT (New York Time). Language: English:
Date and time: Wednesday, May 8, 2019, 11:00 AM CEST (Paris Time). Language: English:Register Now
Fecha y hora: Miércoles, 8 Mayo 2019, 16:00 PM CET. Idioma: EspañolRegístrese ahora
FREE BETA TESTER INVITATION
On the occasion of the launch of CivilFEM 2019, we invite you to join BetaTester program 2019. Learn more about this program in the Bases of the Contest and attending this webinar. You can enroll in our program, by clicking on the button below and completing the form.Enroll in the BetaTester Program
CivilFEM 2019 noteworthy improvements:
- Hoek&Brown material model.
- Water pressures defined for each load case by different results files from seepage analysis.
- New cohesive contact (contact stiffness defined as a function of the relative displacement).
- Generic concrete section defined by points.
- Ability to define different cross sections by zones and tapered cross sections.
- Improvements on geometry importation/exportation.
- Improvement of efficiency during the generation of results files.
- New User Results.
- Results average plot can be done across structural elements or not.
- Improvement of the calculation of the effective reinforcement ratio for Eurocode 2 crack check.