Event Status: Finished Watch Video
Date and Time:
Wednesday, February 21, 2018 11:00 am
Europe Time (Madrid, GMT+01:00)
Duration: 45 minutes
We are excited to bring you the latest release of CivilFEM Powered by Marc. CivilFEM 2018 features the last Expert license capabilities as main addition after current Intro and Advanced license types.
We believe it will exceed your expectations and provide more powerful tools in your engineering analyses and simulation productivity. To mark the release of CivilFEM 2018, we will be hosting a webinar to go over the newest features and you are welcome to attend.
- Steady State Seepage Analysis and seepage-structural coupled analysis.
- Thermal-structural coupled analysis: thermal contacts, activation and deactivation of elements in thermal analysis and temperature dependent material properties.
- Arch-length method for nonlinear buckling.
- Variable shell thickness.
- Solid sections, a CivilFEM feature to create cuts or slices on your model so that you can view internal geometry, mesh, and result displays and operate with stresses results: automatic stress integration to obtain forces and moments, reinforcement calculation in concrete models, Code and Standard checking and design, etc.
- Compatibility with Marc Mentat 2017.
- Pyramid elements have been added for structural and thermal analysis.
- Option to change analysis type in the active model.
Join this webinar to learn about:
- Thermal and Thermal-structural coupled analysis
- Seepage and seepage-structural coupled analysis
- Arch length solver simulation: post-buckling analysis and softening material models.
- Solid element models
Who Should Attend?
- Civil and Structural engineers.
- Geotechnical engineers.
- Bridge engineers.
- Forensic engineers.
- FEA specialist.