CivilFEM 2021 Webinar: Fiber Reinforced Concrete Modelling
Case Studies Courtesy of -Master Builder Solutions-
October 6, 2021
Duration: 45 minutes
Host: Román Martín & Ronald Siat, MSc. Civil Engineers – INGECIBER, S.A.
11:00 AM EDT (New York Time) – Register Now
11:00 AM CEST (Paris Time) – Register Now
This Webinar includes three examples of Fiber Reinforced Concrete applications with nonlinear analysis and design which were carried out in collaboration with Carles Cots (FRC Manager Development at Master Builders Solutions company):
– Cracking analysis of a FRC pavement considering shrinkage, ambient temperatures, and additional traffic loads.
– Precast modules for Architectural Facades.
– Precast tunnel lining segments.
About: CivilFEM 2021 Powered by Marc®: is a high-end, multipurpose finite element software for civil, structural and geotechnical engineering. This software is suitable for all the types of advanced analyses performed in all construction and civil/structural sectors. This software is suitable for all the types of advanced analyses performed in all construction and civil/structural sectors.
Its unique features combine concrete and steel structure (Checking and Design) under the most important Codes and Standards with all nonlinearities. Additionally, it executes high accuracy and low computational costs; thus, reducing processing time and converging problems within complex models.
Nonlinear Concrete material model considers:
– Time dependent material properties.
– Cracking and post-cracking behavior: Hardening, softening, and residual stiffness.
– Crushing, creep and shrinkage.
– Nonlinear steel reinforcement.
– Bond-slippage between concrete and reinforcing steel.
– Thermal-structural coupled analysis for early age concrete (heat of hydration), fire analysis (thermal dependent material properties) or ambient temperature variation.