Event Status: Not Started Register Now
Date and time: Wednesday, May 8, 2019, 11:30 EDT (New York Time)
Duration: 45 minutes
This webinar introduces CivilFEM 2019 Powered by Marc. Attend this webinar and learn about the major enhancements with the help of practical examples.
On the occasion of the launch of CivilFEM 2019, we invite you to join BetaTester program 2019. Learn more about this program in the Bases of the Contest and attending this webinar. You can enroll in our program, by clicking on the button below and completing the form.
Enroll in the BetaTester Program
- Hoek&Brown material model.
- Water pressures defined for each load case by different results files from seepage analysis.
- New cohesive contact (contact stiffness defined as a function of the relative displacement).
- Generic concrete section defined by points.
- New User Results.
- Results average plot can be done across structural elements or not.
- Improvement of the calculation of the effective reinforcement ratio for Eurocode 2 crack check.
Who should Attend?
- Geotechnical engineers
- Civil and Structural engineers.
- Mechanical engineers.
- FEA specialist.