Event Status: FINISHED Watch Video
Date and Time:
Tuesday, May 13, 2016 11:00 am
Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Tuesday, May 13, 2016 4:00 pm
Europe Time (Paris, GMT+01:00)
Duration: 45 minutes
Nowadays, the search for mathematical models that accurately represent the mechanical behavior of reinforced concrete elements is still intense. Several phenomena present in reinforced concrete make it a very complex and difficult material to model.
Although complex models are usually more representative of the real behavior of the materials, they may cause more numerical problems and require more processing time leading to converging problems in complex models.
This Webinar includes reinforcement concrete modeling in linear and nonlinear analysis, and the unique CivilFEM features for modeling nonlinear concrete behavior: concrete cracking, nonlinear steel reinforcement, post-tensile cracking behavior, post-compression crushing behavior and strain softening.
Join this webinar to learn about:
• Check and design of concrete structures according to international codes and standards (ACI 318, EC2, AASTHO, etc.) in CivilFEM
• Advanced nonlinear concrete modelling in CivilFEM
• Pushover analysis and seismic based design in CivilFEM
• Advanced Pre-stress concrete modelling in CivilFEM
Who Should Attend?
• Civil and Structural engineers
• Geotechnical engineers
• Bridge engineers
• FEA specialist