Event Status: FINISHED Watch Video
Wednesday, June 21, 2016 6:00 pm
Europe Time (Paris, CEST)
Geotechnical materials are in many cases, complicated materials with nonlinear behavior and numerous criteria have been developed to explain failure in materials under loading.
CivilFEM Powered by Marc gives the user a complete library of geotechnical materials (soil & rocks) and incorporates advanced material models (Drucker Prager, Mohr Coulomb, Cam Clay) which enable a wide variety of problem domains as 2D and 3D soil modeling for construction and excavation, hardening and softening under cycling loads, pressure dependent behavior of porous soils, etc. aiding in the simulation of complex non-linear models.
This webinar includes some examples of the application of CivilFEM geotechnical material models in the simulation of:
- Soil Structure Interaction analysis.
- Foundation, retaining walls and slope instability problems with Shear Strength Reduction Method.
- Safety factor calculation in slope stability problems under Seismic loads with Pseudo-static, Newmark Displacement Method and full transient non-linear analysis.
Join this webinar to learn about
- Soil mechanics.
- Geothecnical investigation.
- Earthwork simulations.
- Slope stability analysis.
- Soil Structure Interaction.
Who Should Attend?
- Forensic Engineers
- Civil and Structural engineers.
- Geotechnical engineers.
- Bridge engineers.
- FEA specialist.
- FEA students.