Event Status: Not Started (Register)
Date and Time: Wednesday, Sep 27, 2016 11:00 am
Duration: 45 minutes.
Webinar Hosts: Román Martín, CivilFEM Development Team.
Prestressed concrete is used in a wide range of civil structures and buildings where its performance advantages allow for longer clear spans, reduced structural thicknesses, fewer and more slender beams, material savings and less weight compared to simple reinforced concrete. Typical applications include bridge and dam structures, silos and tanks, stadiums, nuclear containment structures, slabs, high-rise buildings, foundation systems and industrial pavements.
CivilFEM 2017 prestressed, pretensioned and post-tensioned concrete solution allows the user to easily handle all kind of prestressed concrete structures. CivilFEM provides many tools for entering all the prestressing actions in order to perform an advanced analysis and design procedures. Some of these features are:
- Beam, shell and solid element models.
- Prestressing steel material library.
- Easy tendon geometry definition.
- Automatic calculation of short term losses.
- Automatic calculation long term losses.
- Automatic transfer of prestressing loads to the finite element model
- Load combinations.
- Construction process (tendon activation and deactivation).
- Axial + Bending check and design.
- Cracking check.
Who should attend?
- CAE Analysts.
- Product Design Engineers.
- Engineering Managers.
- Current CivilFEM users.